- Weight Loss: Slimming tea increases metabolism.
- The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify the level of fat oxidation and the rate at which ones body turns food into calories
- Diabetes: The tea apparently helps regulate the glucose level showing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes.
- Reduces the chances of heart disease.
- Cholesterol: It can reduce bad cholesterol in the blood and improve the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Used to treat constipation and also to remove heat from the liver.
- Lowers the risk to cardiovascular disease.
- High in dietary fibre which aids weight loss
- Improves brain functions.
- Vendor: Franklin
- No ratings found yet!