The Longrich White Tea Multi-Effect Toothpaste is designed to help to reduce pain in sensitive teeth, protect the gum and strengthen teeth from the root. Unlike most toothpaste brands sold today, this toothpaste is Fluoride-free and helps to prevent the negative effects of fluoride such as reduced IQ, teeth discoloration, acute poisoning, birth defects, bone, and uterine cancer, immune system suppression, gastrointestinal disorders, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- White Tea: One of China’s six major tea classes. Only produced in Fujian, China, and Sri Lanka. White tea inhibits the growth of bacteria, eliminates bad breath, promotes healing of the periodontal tissue and prevents bleeding gums. It increases the body’s natural ability to fight off infections five times over. It accelerates the healing of oral ulceration.
- Aloe Vera Essence: Promotes wound healing, eliminates bleeding gums, inflammation, whitening, and antibacterial effects.
- Xylitol: Extracted from natural Birch trees which can prevent tooth decay and inhibit demineralization. It also rematerializes the teeth surface and repairs early tooth decays.
- High-Quality Silica: Contains ultra soft abrasives which do not damage the teeth, while strongly removing any food particles or stains throughout the surface.
- Squeeze desired amount onto toothbrush, brush teeth and rinse clean.
- DO NOT swallow.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Suitable for all ages from 2 years and up.
- Vendor: Franklin
- No ratings found yet!